How to Use the Bulb Finder Fitment Guide
- Input the year, make, and model of your vehicle into our Bulb Finder at the top of any page on our website. Some vehicles have a qualifier which denotes HID/halogen headlights or a certain trim level.
- Select the bulb type that you are looking to replace.
- After selecting the bulb, the next page to load is the base type matching the stock bulb in your vehice. Only some colors are available in certain categories as the color is mandated by law. For example, all brake/tail light bulbs are required to be red in color.
- After you have added the bulb to your cart, select another bulb type on the far right of the Bulb Finder navigation and it will send you to a new page with all of the bulbs in the new location.
- Continue to navigate this way to find the rest of the bulbs for your vehicle.
- Note: Although your vehicle is saved at the top of the page, it does not mean that the entire website is filtered for your vehicle. Only pages that you reach by selecting the bulb type in our Bulb Finder will be correct for your vehicle.
THE VLEDS BULB FINDER SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE. CHECK THE HOUSING, DIMENSIONS, BASE AND PART NUMBER OF YOUR CURRENT BULB TO DETERMINE IF YOU ARE BUYING THE CORRECT LED PRODUCT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE REPLACEMENTS LISTED.
- You must determine the orientation of the stock bulb prior to purchase. Some applications require radial light while others only require lighting from just one direction. Icons on the product list page can be used as a guide to the direction of the light produced by the LED bulb.
- Radial or wide angle beam LED bulbs will always perform the best in the most housings.
- Bulbs in close proximity to each other are sometimes listed in multiple categories. For example, a Brake Light bulb could be the exact same as a Tail Light bulb on a particular vehicle. Check your vehicle to determine the correct quantity needed for your application.
- Some applications require replacing the stock flasher unit or the addition of load resistors to prevent hyper flashing or bulb out warnings. Please see our electronic flasher or load resistor guides for more information.
- When more than one bulb is listed for the same application/location you will need to verify the bulb number and type on your actual vehicle. Compare the bulb's base and dimensions with the listed LED bulbs to determine appropriate fitment.
For specific applications not listed in the Bulb Finder the vehicle owner's manual should be checked and/or the bulb should be inspected before making a purchase.
Information provided is for US vehicles. Canadian or other international customers should verify with their owner's manual as there may be bulb differences depending on country.
Still need help?
Email us a picture of your bulb to email@example.com and we'll identify it for you.